Women are the targets of 90 % or more of all assaults from domestic violence to this point rape to street crimes-just a fact. Guys you need to be aware of the following tips too. They’ll be just right for you and you may pass them along to the ladies in your life.
1. Get a self-defense program in place.
2. Get a self-defensive attitude. This can enhance your self-confidence and power to fight back. Constructing confidence in your ability to defend your self shows through.
3. Use common sense and restraint. Everyone has selections on where they go and the way they get there. Keep to well lit areas, go together with a buddy, avoid dangerous areas.
4. Learn how one can avoid a fight. It takes two to tangle. Take the high road and walk away when given the chance.
5. Keep practicing. The self-defense skills you learn should develop into second nature.
6. Concentrate on where you’re.
7. Hitchhiking is dangerous-use buses or taxis.
8. Never act or seem like a straightforward goal. Don’t appear to be victim. Most guys who assault women usually are not all that smart but they usually are not silly either. Someone who’s walking with their head down and an uncertain gait presents a straightforward goal.
9. Have body language that exudes self-confidence.
10. Start screaming your head off. Then try biting, scratching eyes-anything you may do to defend your self.
11. Trust your instincts. Women especially are blessed with an uncanny knack for sensing things. They need to use and trust that instinct. If you get a shiver down your spine be able to react.
12. Get a survivor mentality. This starts with developing an awareness of your surroundings and aware of the proven fact that women are potential targets all their lives.
13. Don’t develop into paranoid. Just bear in mind!!
14. Your priorities are survival and escape. You do not get style points. Fight dirty.
15. React quickly. An assault situation demands a speedy response not where’s my pepper spray.
16. Use anything you may get your hands on as a self defense weapon. A pen in your purse, keys, your fingernails-anything that may cause some damage.
17. Do not be a provocative goal. Getting drunk or high on drugs is akin to asking for trouble-even when with friends.
18. Learn some basic points on the body that yield the outcomes you wish. Eye gouges, groin kicks, the heal of the hand to the bottom of the nose, a tough punch to the ear all will get you a release.
19. Having a stun gun will not be enough. Learn and know how one can use them and practice using them. They gives you from 3-Quarter-hour to flee to get help or simply escape and survive.
20. Your life is at stake here. I can not stress this enough practice different scenarios so when (not if) the time comes you instinctively know what to do and it just happens reflexively.
Following the following tips may find yourself saving your life. Remember the old saying “walk softly and carry a nasty pepper spray.”