If step one among internet marketing is driving traffic to your site step two is capturing email addresses in order that you’ve the chance to create a relationship with emails. You must create a suggestion so attractive that a visitor cannot possibly leave without wanting it. They’ve found you out of your social media ads or a search online.
These 10 options can all serve you well. The trick is to know your customer, know the questions they’ve and what they might find priceless. Then resolve the perfect format for delivering the knowledge. You possibly can even mix two or more of those right into a package a customer will find too good to pass by.
1. Ebook. Compile your information right into a word document, make it a pdf with a pretty format, a canopy and links pointing back to you. In a short while you may have a pleasant downloadable gift to your latest prospective customer.
2. Report or White Paper. In a report you create a bit of more formal written document that features statistics and up-to-date details about your topic. Include your resources, bibliography and potentially charts and tables.
3. Top Ten Lists. Create easy lists of most asked questions. You’ll be able to create a group of top ten exercises for example, or foods, or cardio workouts. These are quick for you and simple to read to your prospective customer.
4. Video Series. Make a video series that solves an issue to your prospective customer. Give them some at home exercises. Give them a series of warm up exercises, balance exercises, core exercises. You will discover ways to make use of equipment you’ve in your facility to tease your services.
5. Teleclass. Create a single session or series of several teleclasses that lets customers see what you may do for them.
6. Webinar. Just like the teleclass, but adding the choice of using slides or a live screen along together with your audio presentation. A webinar might be live or recorded.
7. Nutrition or Wellness Profile. Load a questionnaire on a webpage for submission by visitors. Contact them for a phone or in person suggestion session.
8. Playlist. Arrange a free download of music appropriate for cardio or rest targeted at your audience.
9. Challenges. Arrange automated emails for 21 or 30 days specifically focused on the goal of your area of interest.
10. Audio Recording. Just like a podcast, record yourself giving a presentation you could offer as a direct download.
Any of those can take as little or as much time to organize as you would like. You could need to keep it fresh and rotate this freebie content quarterly to draw latest customers. Whenever you do, make sure that to send the brand new content out as a extra gift to people already in your list. For them it’s an expression of customer appreciation.