Mattole Valley Naturals Colostrum is ethically harvested from grass fed cows. Hormone-free, pesticide free, GMO-free
True Bovine Colostrum
- Colostrum is produced by all mammals for only several hours before and after birth
- Bovine colostrum from pasture-fed cows contains immunoglobulins and growth factors vital for mammalian health and development
- Historically recognized as an important whole food to support normal immune function, and digestive health*
- Broad spectrum, whole food probiotics
- Natural immune and growth factors*
- Anti-aging and adaptogenic properties*
- Supports healthy HGH production*
- BSE, antibiotic, pesticide and hormone free
- Low temperature processed
- Ethically harvested
- Biologically Active*
MVN formulations are created by health professionals with precise synergistic proportioning, and meticulous preparation to enhance the quality of your life. We use no fillers, ever. All products are always organic or wildcrafted.
No growth hormones, no antibiotics, no herbicides, no pesticides, no gluten.
All packaging is 100% recyclable.
It’s what you have come to expect from Mattole Valley Naturals.
Bovine colostrum may strengthen your immune system and help your body fight disease-causing agents.
Research shows that colostrum supplements may be particularly effective in boosting immunity in elite athletes.
One 12-week study in 35 adult distance runners found that taking a daily bovine colostrum supplement increased the amount of saliva IgA antibodies by 79%, compared to baseline levels (8Trusted Source).
The researchers suggested that higher saliva levels of IgA may strengthen immunity and enhance the body’s ability to fight upper respiratory tract infections (8Trusted Source).
Another study in 29 male cyclists observed that taking 10 grams of bovine colostrum a day for 5 weeks prevented a postexercise decrease in immune cells and reduced the risk of upper respiratory infection symptoms compared to a placebo (9Trusted Source).