NO DOCTOR VISIT NEEDED!
Who Can Use Our Lab Tests
- Anyone, regardless of whether there is a medical health plan in place or not.
- Anyone who wants to proactively monitor his or her health.
- Those who are “heavy users” of medical testing, where insurance does not cover their testing (We have no waiting periods or pre-existing condition limitations on lab testing).
- Anyone with a high deductible insurance plan or with deductibles that are much too high to pay.
- Anyone with a Health Savings Account (HSA) plan.
- Anyone with a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan.
- Anyone in a “waiting period” for other insurance.
- Anyone with a mini med or limited benefit health plan.
- Anyone with a temporary major medical plan.
- Part time employees.
- Independent contractors.
- The uninsured.
- Anyone who has insurance and has policies that do not cover laboratory tests or specific laboratory tests.
- Anyone who can’t afford to have his or her dependents on a group plan.
- Self-funded plans where the employer wants to save money on their company’s health benefits plan.
- Anyone who needs frequent lab tests for the same ailment or condition.
- Anyone with an ongoing medical condition not covered by his or her health plan.
- Associations and Unions.
- Associations with members who require frequent lab tests including medical conditions, truck drivers, and others.
- Anyone who is under-insured, has high deductibles, or has a health plan without a wellness benefit.
Control Your Health with Early Detection
• You can monitor your health and wellness while being proactive in the prevention and early detection of disease. We offer hundreds of individual lab tests and panels that you can access, without the need of a prescription.
• It is estimated that over 70% of the data that is needed for accurate health diagnosis and management, is found in your blood.
Create Peace of Mind
• Create peace of mind by confirming that your biomarkers are normal and relieve any stress about the conditions for which you are tested.
• Lab tests help identify risk factors of disease or adverse conditions that can help you target lifestyle changes.
• Discounts up to 80% on Hundreds of Lab Tests
• Choose from thousands of blood tests starting at just $20
• Get discounted rates of up to 80% on your lab tests.
Order Your Lab Tests
• Order directly online, 24/7 on our safe and secure website:
Get Your Blood Drawn By One of Our Healthcare Providers or a Lab Near You
- Use our online Lab Test Center Locator to search our network and find a nurse advocate, phlebotomist or other healthcare provider in your community.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our nurse advocates, phlebotomists or healthcare providers and have your blood drawn by a licensed nurse, licensed health professional, or phlebotomist.
- If your test or wellness package requires fasting, then fast for 12 hours prior to your draw (special instructions will be noted on your lab requisition order).
Review Your Results Online
• In most cases, within 1 to 2 business days, you will receive an email notifying you that your results are available to review online. Your tests results are available to share with your physician and or healthcare provider.
Safe, Secure and Private
• We provide you with a private and secure online account.
• Review your lab tests results online from the comfort of your own home, at a time convenient for
Track Your Progress
• Move your biomarkers from High Risk (Red) to Optimal Health (Green).
• Track your biomarkers and your progress over time. Measure the
effectiveness of the actions that you are taking to improve your health and wellbeing.
- COVID-19 Antibody (IgG) Test
- Cardiac panel test
- STD test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Testosterone Free with Total Testosterone
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Sulfate
- Hemoglobin A1c
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Thyroid-stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Lipid Panel With Total Cholesterol and HDL
- Lab requisitions are valid for 5 months from the date of approval.
- Please be sure to check your spam or junk folders in case our link and or email address is not being listed in your contacts or safe recipients list.
- If your results are abnormal, we advise you to seek professional medical attention.
- Please refer to our Notice of Privacy Practices for details on the confidential nature of your protected information.
Not Available in Certain States
- Currently, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island state laws prohibit direct-access testing. Our lab tests cannot be conducted at lab locations located within these states.