How it Works for the Patient
Order Lab Testing Online. It’s Simple and Confidential.
You: order your tests, get your blood drawn, and then receive your results on-line.
Order Your Test or Wellness Package
- Research and select your test or wellness package with our network of nurse advocates, phlebotomists or healthcare providers.
- Create or login to your own confidential Lab Tests account.
- Select and purchase your tests online through our safe and secure payment system.
- Receive an automated confirmation email receipt.
- If you elect to have your blood drawn at one of thousands of our affiliated labs across the country, and not with one of our contracted healthcare providers, print your lab requisition order after checkout.
Get Your Blood Drawn By One of Our Healthcare Providers Or a Lab Near You
- Use our online Lab Test Center Locator to search our network and find a nurse advocate, phlebotomist or other healthcare provider in your community.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our nurse advocates, phlebotomists or healthcare providers and have your blood drawn by a licensed nurse, licensed health professional, or phlebotomist.
- If your test or wellness package requires fasting, then fast for 12 hours prior to your draw (special instructions will be noted on your lab requisition order).
Review Your Results Online
- Within a few business days, you will receive an email notification when your results are available (occasionally, complex tests may take between 7-10 business days for results).
- Your results will be uploaded into your private and secure healthcare dashboard.
- Log in and view intuitive charts that display your data, along with detailed explanations of each biomarker to give you a clear understanding of your results.
- Easy to read PDF’s of your tests results are also available to share with your physician or other healthcare provider.
Track Your Progress
- Your personalized health dashboard makes it easy to view diagnostic changes that occur between blood tests, allowing you to adjust your wellness plan for even better health.
Consult Your Healthcare Provider
- We recommend that you share and review your results with your physician or other healthcare provider.
- It’s up to you whether you share your test results with your healthcare provider, your family, or anyone else.
Optional: Schedule Your Consult with your Choice of Practitioners in our network
- After you have reviewed your lab results, you’ll have the option of scheduling a phone consultation with a healthcare practitioner in our network of your choice to review your results and discuss recommendations.
- Your practitioner will review your unique biomarkers, and discuss personalized recommendations tailored to your specific needs and goals. Every consult is scheduled at a time convenient for you – all you need is Internet and phone access.
- A practitioner consult offers an in-depth review of your biomarkers and personalized recommendations that are then stored in your personal healthcare dashboard for easy reference.
- Lab requisitions are valid for 5 months from the date of approval.
- Please be sure to check your spam or junk folders in case our link and or email address is not being listed in your contacts or safe recipients list.
- If your results are abnormal, we advise you to seek professional medical attention.
- Please refer to our Notice of Privacy Practices for details on the confidential nature of your protected information.
Not Available in Certain States
- Currently, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island state laws prohibit direct-access testing. Our lab tests cannot be conducted at lab locations located within these states.