We Are Excel Well
Welcome to Excel Well
Excel Well LLC website is about research on the biochemical effects of chronic stress, addiction, anti-aging and regenerative functional medicine. If you have a chronic disease that conventional medicine has not helped it is best you seek out an Integrative Medicine or a Board Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner near you.
We are living in some very stressful times to say the least. With the Internet at the tip of our fingers all the bad things in the world are just a click away. We are constantly bombarded with the news which just stresses us out more which in turn causes sleep issues which makes us more stressed and it turns into a vicious cycle. So what is one to do?
Well here are some tips one can use to reduce stress and get your health back where it belongs
- Reducing your time on the Internet including social media will help immensely. Here is a video series on reducing smartphone use.
- Stress increases histamine in the brain which can cause anxiety, depression, insomnia and panic attacks. A great book on histamine is “Nutrient Power” by William Walsh. Visit our Mental Health page for more information.
- Pyrrole Disorder is a chemical imbalance involving an abnormality in hemoglobin synthesis and metabolism. Sufferers of this condition produce too much of a byproduct called hydroxyhemopyrrolin-2-one (HPL). The HPL binds to zinc, B6 and magnesium preventing their absorption by the body and causing excretion in the urine, eventually the condition manifests as a serious deficiency which causes the individual to not handle stress well at all. You can test for it here
- Exercise. Just going for daily walks WITHOUT your cellphone can help you unwind from daily stresses. Try it once and see
- Listen to Alpha Wave brainwave entrainment before bed. Alpha waves calms the mind.
- Check your hormone levels. Your hormones decline with age and keeping them at optimal levels help greatly to overall health.
- Drink more water. At least 4 glasses a day. We are around 60% water so keeping hydrated is extremely important.
These are just a few tips to help reduce stress in your life. Be sure to visit our Library and Blog for great self help information. Look over this website for more information on reducing stress and feel free to email us with any questions.
Excel Well LLC Is a company dedicated to helping people achieve better health and longevity through education of up to date information on the biochemical effects of chronic stress, addiction, anti-aging research and medicine, exercise, proper nutrition, importance of water and self esteem. We are also committed to always providing you with the most advanced nutraceutical and organic products available on the market.
We dig deep into published scientific research studies to bring you the latest up to date information on these topics. So come back often to expand your knowledge so you will be able to live a long and happy life free of chronic stress and addiction
Daniel Rehmsmeyer, Registered Respiratory Therapist with Neil Smith former NFL Kansas City Chief
Reach us at email@example.com