Self care is very important in your mental and physical health. It is vital that you simply learn to take a position in YOU. Self care is about giving yourself permission to pamper you so you’ll be able to live life in your terms. Self care is very important in your mental and physical health.
It is vital that you simply learn to take a position in YOU. Self care is about giving yourself permission to pamper you so you’ll be able to live life in your terms. When you’re mentally and physically rested you should have a greater outlook on life and be more productive. Your immune system will thanks too.
My 25 suggestions below will get you began on the transformation journey of investing in you and your mental and physical wellbeing.
1. Read a book.
2. Paint your nails.
3. Hearken to a book on tape.
5. Write in a journal.
6. Sip your favorite beverage.
7. Snuggle together with your spouse.
8. Watch mindless television without feeling guilty.
9. Take your ironing to the dry cleaners.
10. Bake cookies or brownies.
11. Get up early and sip your coffee while sitting outside listening to the birds.
12. Wear your sexiest bra and panties; don’t save them for a special day.
13. Take a nap.
14. Lay on the beach and just take heed to the waves.
15. Eat dessert for dinner.
16. Talk on the phone together with your friends
17. Rediscover your artsy side and complete a craft project.
18. Go to lunch and a movie with girlfriends.
19. Take your spouse to a Bed and Breakfast in a close-by town for your entire weekend.
20. Turn off your cellular phone for a complete day.
21. Limit the period of time you check your email.
22. Learn to say “NO” to requests that you simply really don’t desire to indulge.
23. Hearken to your gut instinct and follow its advice.
24. Only wear clothing that makes you are feeling beautiful and special.
25. Spend money on YOU…hire a Coach.